SMCK Magazine For Independent Artists highlights current trends and ideas in the making.
In 2021, Greece celebrates the 200th anniversary of its War of Independence from the Othoman empire. The Greek revolution inspired 19th-century artists and intellectuals, such as Lord Byron and Eugène Delacroix, and breached the anti-liberal European order.
In SMCK Magazine #04, which comes out in late June 2021, we have invited Pforzheim School of Design (Germany) students to give their interpretation of the impact Greek heritage has on contemporary jewelry.
SMCK Magazine #04 – the #Greece_200 issue – also features:
– A 18th century ‘multimedia’ map promoted radical ideas in reactionary Europe
– Updated Orthodox icons address marginal populations of the U.S. society
– A body that demands fatal pleasures – C.P.Cavafy, a Greek poet from Alexandria
– Necropolis jewelry reveals Minoan concepts of life and death
– Fund raising through art – Fulbright Greece successful initiative explained
– Greek folk jewelry and textile treasures of the Peloponnesian Folkore Foundation
– The artists’ war against covid: Culture is the anti-weapon!
And much more…
ADVERTISE WITH US!Be seen by the ones you deserve to network with!
With an average of 4,500 online visitors and 10,000 page views per month, SMCK Magazine’s advertisement campaign promotes and networks artists, galleries and institutions worldwide. Your advertisement will be placed in the online flipbook (see example >>>http://www.smck.org/mag03-flipbook/mobile/index.html), and in the digital and the print magazine_ www.smck.org
Ads start at 45,00 €. The deadline to place an ad is 6 June 2021.
Contact us >>> firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.